For the 2020-21 flu season, ACIP recommends annual influenza vaccination for everyone 6 months and older with any licensed, influenza vaccine that is appropriate for the recipient’s age and health status (IIV, RIV4, or LAIV4) with no preference expressed for any one vaccine over another.
Flu Shot Protocol
- Call one of our locations to book an appointment.
- Bring your health card and the two required forms with you to your appointment.
- Failure to bring these forms will result in a cancellation of your appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment.
- Once in the pharmacy, one of our staff members will escort you to one of our treatment rooms.
- After your injection you will be asked to wait in your vehicle for 10 minutes.
We are expecting to receive the vaccines between October 8th - 18th.
Please print and fill out the two required forms before arriving at your appointment.
We thank you for your support in keeping our staff and patients safe.